Friday, July 31, 2009

Brief description of mine-


I’am an Indian guy, fun loving. I want you to share my feelings of becoming father and my sad moments when my daughter was caught by an unknown disease.
If interested to know all about that come on……….
and share the feelings, emotions, and some of the happiest and sadest moments of my life after my marriage.
This can be the emotions of many Indians too.
This blog is a sort of short auto biography of mine
So lets get started…….

I was married on 17th feb. 2004 and I suppose my self to be very young at that time because people around say looking at me that I looks as 18 year, but actually I was 25 then. I was not actually well prepared for marriage.
So it happens and I got a beautiful and much understanding wife that I always dreamt of.
But I was not prepared for the childrens at that time, but the family was keep on saying that I should have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment