Friday, July 31, 2009

Called me papa-


Now returning to the main topic, I am talking of my daughter. The days are passing with my cute daughter very fast and I am always dreaming of my childs future, which every father I think dreamt of. I always dreamt of giving her good education, great lifestyle, and much more than any other father can give to his child. We always try to speak to her and the day comes when she first called me “PAPA”. And the time when she is trying to walk on her own legs.....

That was the most enjoyable day for me. It’s a greatest word I ever felt. Although we have called PAPA” millions or billions times since our birth, but this was some thing different. I was enjoying each and every words uttered by her in her broken but cute language

No comments:

Post a Comment