Friday, July 31, 2009

My Daughter is great


My Daughter is great, I love my daughter, she is my life, I can’t live without her, I love her most more than any father, my daughter is most beautiful in this world, ETC., ETC., ETC…………..
These are todays fathers some of the emotional feelings which comes deep from his heart for his loving daughter also these are some of the words fathers use to express their love for their daughters INCLUDING ME.

My daughter was born on 25 october 2006 and here iam to share some of myhappiest, greatest and sadest feelings I am still having with my daughter uptil now.
I'am writing few of my experiences, (along with the pictures of mine and my daughter) with my daughter as my loveliest gift GOD can ever give it to me in this life. She is my life and I cant ever think to live without her.

1 comment: