Friday, November 20, 2009

WHAT WAS THAT SANKAT OR DISEASE WITH MY DAUGHTER...

But when this all was happening we had stopped giving all the medicines and exercises to our daughter. By the Powers of Shree Balaji all had opened like a book infront of all. It was an evil spirit on her which was sent deliberately to her and to harm her. It is neither appropraiate nor important to mention that who deliberately does all this. But It all appeared infront of us. The powers of evil spirit were transferred FROM MY DAUGHTER TO ME and the evil power accepted all the harm it had made to my daughter and my family in 1 year. It also accepted that it was because of him only that my daughter can't walk properly.

All this was accepted from my mouth by the powers inside me. But it was magical to see that all the evil powers failed infront of the powers of God. At last evil powers felt sorry infront of the god Balaji in sarsol and pray for its MUKTI infront of guruji. Guruji helped the evil powers to get their prayers approved from god and snatched them away from my body.

Now its the time when we all were free from the evil affects in our family.
This I know is very difficult to believe. But when the other members in my family and society see all that, they also believed, what they don't believe in when it was told verbly to them some time back. We all know that Me and my family will always believe in Shree Balaji and will always worship for him either any one believe in it or not. We also worship GURUJI after our god because of whom all these good time is again flowing in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment