Thursday, January 7, 2010

Believe it or Not these are my personal experiences

I before proceeding from this point want to say that if you find these all useless and boring, if you believe these to be untrue and if you don’t believe in all this, just get out of here and leave here. But don’t try to make fun of it and mock about it. As I know that the things that I am telling here are totally unbelievable for most of the people in this fancy world. But either you Believe it or Not these are my personal experiences. They are totally true.

Although I also some time feel it impossible when I think of it, but any how it happened to me and that too in front of my family members. I could only say that If you believe in God you also have to believe in the existence of Evils. And if you believe in the powers of God you must have to believe in the powers of Evil. But the powers of evil are much less as compared to the powers of God and one day the evil had to lower down in front of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment