Thursday, January 7, 2010

PITRA DEVAS OF KHUSHI BLESSED KHUSHI

We now visit the temple of Shree Balaji Maharaji in Sarsol, (a small village in India) every time we get the time. It is like a very big holy place for us as my daughter khushi got recovered there and her problem got to be noticed there, which none of the big doctors can recognize. Now my daughter Khushi got recovered from these all evil affects, we got very much attached to the Lord Hanuman (Shree BalaJi Maharaj), because it was the powers of Shree balaji which made my daughter to get recovered.

It was one day when we were there, Guruji also happened to come there. As he comes in a month or two, to treat the possessed he came there and doing the treatment of the people. You are amazing on his ways of treatment but I can only say that it is only unseen powers in him given by god to treat the people. He is never proud of these powers and he never misuses these.

We were sitting on the carpet in the room and suddenly amazing powers arose in me. I was shaking badly in the manner that no common man can. This was not the first time when I was feeling these unseen and unknown powers as I had experienced it before also when the evil powers who captured my daughter spoke through me using my body. But the difference this time was that these powers were not evil they are PITRA DEVAS. Pitra Devs are the unseen powers, they can be helping or at the same time disastrous. Pitra Devs can be our Grandparents, fore fathers or any close relatives passed by us. They can help us even when they were actually dead. But it should be remembered that spirits are immortal and the good ones help us at each and every point of our life when we remember them. They will undoubtedly help us if we call them truly. We only can’t see them. But we can feel them in the air. Of course someone powerful enough to call them should be there.

So I am on the topic I was talking about the Pitra Dev which came inside me. On asked by my mother sitting there, it told us that she is my grandmother who had passed away some 15 years back. She also told her name and told us that she had come there to give some good news about Khushi …
Subscribe to MY DAUGHTER-KHUSHI

No comments:

Post a Comment