Friday, January 8, 2010

It’s Khushi's 3rd Birthday


It’s her Third Birthday (25-10-09), when everyone was so excited. We were very pleased this time. This is the time for happiness and making fun of. As my daughter Khushi is cured from all the unknown problems that trapped my little daughter until this time, so this was the celebration for all of us. But as we have just got out of that all, we were unable to celebrate it as grandly as it should be.


In spite we called our fast relatives and some friends and celebrated it. My khushi is looking very pretty and she is! We celebrated the third birthday and khushi cut the cake. Her Mausi(mother’s sister) has gifted her a pretty doll for a Doll. Her Two Chacha (my brother) and the two Mausis just can’t wait to capture these moments in the Digital Cam. Here are some of them which I can share…


Subscribe to MY DAUGHTER-KHUSHI




























1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a happy family. I like that! Your daughter is lucky to have a mom like you :)

    BTW, I rated/reviewed your blog in blogcatalog today, hope you'll do the same. Will be adding this blog to my blog's blog roll and will follow you on google friend feed. Buzz me up when you do, ok?

    ReplyDelete